We’re looking for a Senior Developer to join our growing team. The Senior Developer will build, test, debug, troubleshoot applications, marketing campaigns, and other scripts for various functions, and modify existing code to add new features of varying complexity and functionality. They will be responsible for projects from start to finish including server configurations, leading the QA process, and managing multiple development projects at once.
Working in our development team, you will play a role in the planning, execution, and success of client engagements as well as internal projects. We are looking for someone that has the motivation and capability to architect and develop elegant solutions in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a willingness to learn technologies based on industry trends and/or client needs.
Principles only, please.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Architect and Develop web applications to meet the needs of our clients or agency
- Manage resources and vendors related to projects
- Serve as technical liaison to clients and internal teams
- Flexibility to work across multiple projects and technology stacks frequently
- Comfortable diving into physical technologies (Arduino, Kinect, RFID, etc.)
Working with a diverse set of clients and partners requires that we’re able to work across platforms and create technology solutions that leverage existing infrastructure investments already in-place. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a multi-disciplinary environment, working with deadlines and be a central part of the creative process.
Having some experience with most of the following is preferred:
- 4+ years of professional development experience
- Understanding of server architecture, including LAMP/MEAN stacks
- Experience working with hybrid mobile technologies such as Ionic and/or PhoneGap
- Strong knowledge of PHP, Java/J2EE, ASP.NET and/or RoR
- Experience in modern JS frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SQL, particularly MySQL
- Customizing/extending common CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Demandware, Sitecore)
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for performance
- Version control with GIT
- Must be self motivated and capable of working with minimal guidance
Nice to have:
- Understanding of project workflow processes (Continuous integration, build systems, performance monitoring)
- Working knowledge of front end build systems such as Grunt and Gulp