Senior Programmatic Media Manager
Do you want to play a role in shaping the future of media? Are you a hybrid, multifaceted individual who understands the value of driving your client’s business goals while challenging agency norms? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a media background, and a solid grounding in reporting and business intelligence?
You are proactive, responsive, and hungry for ways to create success. We want to talk.
Almighty, a division of Connelly Partners, is pioneering a new agency model in a climate of change for the industry. Many brands are trying to conduct their advertising in-house, but still need strategic agency support. We are blending data, technology, and innovation consulting with transparent media services with on location teams at our clients’ offices to offer the best combination that will drive stronger business outcomes and go beyond arbitrary media KPIs. This allows brands to own their own data and technology. With a greater alignment of the marketing and advertising initiatives, brands are able to maximize their investments (including CRM site-side optimizations and paid media) to create personalized digital experiences across multiple touchpoints and devices.
Almighty is a digital division within the Connelly Partners family that is focused on personalized experiences. Our combined forces offer our clients a blend of traditional agency capabilities with best-in-class digital expertise and dynamic creative optimization and technology, data, and innovation consulting.
You are a digital media guru with advanced programmatic knowledge.
You roll with a high degree of confidence and the ability to act as the translator between brand, analytics, marketing, advertising, management, and technical team across the client and agency
You love turning data to actionable insights and have a strong understanding of ecommerce businesses
- Split time between agency and client office as primary day-to-day contact to effectively manage and drive client business while leveraging the extended team and resources
- Work with media team to design media strategies, plan, negotiate digital media programs to drive ROI for sophisticated ecommerce client
- Build, traffic and tag campaigns across all digital media formats and platforms
- Troubleshoot issues such as pixels, tags, SDK, and campaign nomenclature
- Work with client and internal teams to create and implement optimization strategies to meet campaign goals, delivery and performance across media partners
- Isolate gaps in data, service, and technology to achieve desired business outcomes
- Stay current on all industry trends, vendors, technologies, and tools
- Maintain strong working relationships with clients and media partners/publishers
- Communicate and manage expectations between client and agency
- 3-5 years experience in digital media at an agency, brand or media partner/trading desk
- Digital and integrated media fluency and best practices across digital marketing, particularly programmatic media, (paid social, display media, video, mobile, measurement)
- Trafficking and trading desk experience across various formats (FBX, video, mobile etc.)
- Experience with ad servers (DCM), rich media vendors, as well as other platforms such as Convertro, Moat, Nanigans and advanced skills in spreadsheets (Excel/Google)
- Strong digital media analytics experience – Google Analytics a plus
- Solid understanding of ecommerce
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting & analysis
- Balance of creativity with a data/analytical approach
- Detail-oriented and can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong listening, negotiating, presentation, writing and technical communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment where the only constant is change