We’re looking for a Developer to join our growing team. The Developer will build, test, debug, troubleshoot programs and scripts for various functions, and modify existing code to add new features.
Working in our development team, you will play a role in the planning, execution and success of client engagements as well as internal projects. We are looking for someone that has the motivation and capability to architect and develop elegant solutions in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a willingness to learn technologies based on industry trends and/or client needs.
Principles only, please.
- Architect and Develop web applications to meet the needs of our clients or agency
- Manage resources and vendors related to projects
- Serve as technical liaison to clients and internal teams
- Comfortable diving into emerging technologies (Kinect, Leap Motion, RFID, etc.)
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Working with a diverse set of clients and partners requires that we’re able to work across platforms and create technology solutions that leverage existing infrastructure investments already in-place. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a multi-disciplinary environment, working with deadlines and be a central part of the creative process.
Having some experience with most of the following is preferred:
- 1-5+ years of development experience
- Experience with PHP, Java/J2EE, ASP.NET and/or RoR
- Strong knowledge of SQL, particularly MySQL
- Version control with SVN/GIT
- Customizing/extending common CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Sitecore, Demandware, Drupal)
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction
- Understanding of server architecture
- Must be self motivated and capable of working with minimal guidance